In the exciting, interactive class “A Night with The Doula” you can expect straight forward conversation answering questions like:
- What is a Doula?
- What the research says about having a Doula on your birth team
- Benefits of Doula support are for Moms, Dads/Partners and their Baby
- What to expect birthing in a hospital, birthing center or home
- Understanding basic labor terminology
- Comfort measures for labor
- Importance of self-care for new parents for a smooth postpartum recovery
You will learn the secrets all expecting parents want to know about how to have a satisfying birth.
Dates for 2016 are as follows.
Classes start at 7:00pm.
- Monday, September 21st
- Tuesday, October 5th
- Tuesday, November 2nd
- Monday, December 5th
Classes will be held at babiesRUS.com.